The high white ceilings and slide-away glass walls of every room shower the interiors with light, creating a bright, open and welcoming feeling. The planned design of the rooms fashions a sympathetic flow from inside to out, one to the other, and makes it entirely suitable for guests of all ages. Each room is wired for audio allowing guests to create their own ambience while dining, relaxing quietly or socialising.
This luxurious villa has been built around the 23m infinity edge lap pool at its heart, and all the rooms open onto the pool deck and its verandas. A further length of the pool circles a sunken sala, furnished with sumptuous sofas and a coffee table, for relaxing in total comfort beneath a shady pergola. The pool continues to its far end, where it becomes a shallow children’s paddling area. Alcoves along the pool’s length provide quiet retreats for enjoying massages, the Jacuzzi, quiet areas of garden or lotus ponds. Here too is the air-conditioned gym, a large garage and concealed staff accommodation. The pool area also provides a convenient restroom with shower.
Just beyond the pool towards the beach are more lounge verandas, and an al fresco dining area, which leads on to a coconut-palm planted lawn and the beachfront. This flat grassed area is equipped with sun loungers and parasols, and further day beds are positioned on the beach itself for relaxing under the gaze of a large Buddha sculpture.
The glorious white sands of Chaweng beach, which in total is 7 kms long, end at the small peninsula which houses this fabulous villa. Facing the beautiful island of Koh Matlang (a paddle or a kayak ride away), the north facing villa also has views of Choeng Mon peninsula. The prevailing sea winds offer cooling breezes for most of the year, and its location to modern facilities could not be bettered: only 10 minutes from the airport, 30 minutes from the golf and country club at Santiburi, and walking distance to Chaweng’s vibrant restaurant and entertainment scene.
The opulent open plan living room includes a timber dining table for 10, comfortable and stylish soft seating around a coffee table and the large satellite LCD TV/DVD, and a luxury designer kitchen at the rear. Smeg appliances, built-in espresso coffee machine and other culinary essentials allow easy entertaining of family and friends. A staff kitchen and BBQ adjacent to the main kitchen offer guests further catering options of a more low-profile and inconspicuous nature.
All five bedrooms have sea views, access to the pool deck, platform king size beds, feather pillows, built in wardrobes, personal safes, hidden air conditioning, mirrors, mini-bars, robes, slippers, satellite LCD TV/DVD and stereo. Each bedroom is decorated stylishly and individually, and all the en suite bathrooms have twin washbasins and a walk-in rain shower or terrazzo bath tub. The four guest bedrooms are paired either side of the pool, and have interconnecting doors. These bathrooms enjoy private gardens with sunken bathtubs or outdoor rain showers.
The master bedroom is huge, and faces the beach and sea. It has three sliding glass walls, and opens onto its own large veranda with outdoor lounge seating. It is beautifully appointed, and differs slightly from the four guest bedrooms with a 4-poster bed, sofa, and desk. The master en suite bathroom is of equally grand style and proportions with a terrazzo bath tub, twin washbasins and an outdoor rain shower.
- 5 en-suite air-conditioned master bedrooms with double beds.
- 23m lap pool with integrated sunken lounge and kids’ paddling pool.
- Living on site, the villa manager and staff are available to cater to your every need.
- Full-time Thai chef will provide a refreshing culinary experience, using different cooking styles to create dishes based on the provided menu or on special requests.
- Complimentary ADSL internet connection; WiFi throughout.
- Free massage and treatments in the villa
- Air-conditioned gym.
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels. Bed linen is changed every third day. Pool & -* Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary.
- Large outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Expansive indoor and outdoor lounges and dining areas.
- All bedrooms with Flat TV, and DVD.
- Safety box and mini-bar in all bedrooms.
- Double sea kayak.
- Complimentary airport transfers.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- A cot can be provided on request, free of charge.
- Baby sitting service on request, subject to availability.
- Wine fridge.
- BBQ is available on-site.