Located on the famous white sandy beach of Lipa Noi, this villa is unique as it offers 2 units (one beachfront and one ocean view) on a private estate that commands a panoramic view over this most popular beach and legendary for its scenic sunsets of Samui : The Five Islands beach !
The “BEACHFRONT” unit consists of 5 deluxe pavillons. Three of which incorporate the bedrooms (2 Masters and 2 guests). One of the Master bedrooms has a stunning view of the garden and ocean with a luxurious bathroom to the rear (shower & bathtub) leading directly onto a private “zen” garden to enjoy a relaxing massage.
The second Master is over 2 levels. An entertainment room is located on the lower floor and the sleeping area with King size four poster bed with en-suite bathroom (with shower & bathtub) is on the upper floor. Two additional guests bedrooms with shower en-suite (one King size four poster bed, and 2 twin beds) enjoy a garden view.
The fourth pavillon houses the living room. Comfortable sofas to watch TV, to read a book, while large folding glass doors slide open on two sides, allowing guests to easily combine indoor and outdoor living. The master piece of this room is the impressive Buddha statue, 2.50m high, which underlines the Asian spirit of the property.
The remaining pavillon accommodates the kitchen & dinning area. Food lovers will enjoy cooking or learning Thai cuisine in this modern and chic kitchen !
Both living and kitchen-dinning pavillons overlook the infinity swimming pool, the white sandy beach and the famous 5 islands of the Ang Thong Marine National Park.
The “OCEAN VIEW” unit compromises 3 en-suite bedrooms (all with King size bed) plus an additional room for nannies or teenagers. The second floor, with the ocean view, is the perfect place for those guests who wish to benefit from a quiet retreat. This generous lounge area hosts a kitchen, dinning & living room, all opening onto the terrace which overlooks its swimming pool and Sala.
On the upper floor, the Master bedroom with King size four poster bed, plus en-suite opens onto a balcony with two comfortable armchairs enjoying beautiful sea view.
A life style
Everything about this property exudes luxury and excellence with a combination of designer furniture (Philippe Stark – Italian exclusive brands, Thai “Nouvelle vague” artists ) and decorative Thai antiques. wherever you stay, you will be charmed by the elegance of the décor, the choice of the materials and soft furnishings, the combination of the colors and the peaceful atmosphere.
The large terrace with its outdoor bar is the perfect venue for an enjoyable evening with friends and family. The two infinity swimming pools ensure everyone can enjoy a quiet swim or fun and games. The villa manager Khun Rung and her dedicated and professional team are there to meet all your expectations and requirements.
A personal chef prepares delicious meals, either from the varied in-villa menu or to order (with an additional charge). Enjoy full service luxury and freedom, drifting between the beach, the pool and thebreezy living spaces in your own contemporary beachfront retreat.
There is no doubt, INASIA is the ideal place to enjoy tropical island life to the full ! The villa’s size and facilities also make this an excellent venue for a romantic, tropical wedding or private celebration.
The beach in front of this villa is one of the finest on the island, it has soft white sand, excellent swimming and snorkelling conditions all year long. In low tide days, this opens the beach and reef up to other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. During this time ocean channels still allow swimming and kayaking.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,600 to 2,750 for the entire house or US$ 1,100 to 1,300 for 4 bedrooms in intermediate and high seasons only
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 14 adults + 2 kids. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service available